Releases / December 2016
Release notes for December
- The landing pages and the blog got integrated with the dashboard. This greatly improves user flows and allows for easier exploring of showcases and example models.
- The dashboard has been redesigned to put more focus on the 3D content and simplify the model handling.
- The 3D models have a new standard background.
- Saving a model could lead to an empty model being saved under certain, rare conditions. This has been resolved now.
- When uploading a custom organisation logo without having a Plus or Professional license a message was displayed that incorrectly stated that a Professional license was needed.
- Improvements to our furniture library for upcoming new functionality.
- Doors are now on a default angle of 92° for a nicer look.
- Minor stability improvements.
- The 3D editor now also allows to import images with the extension
.jpegin addition to the already supported extensions.
- The DXF export was previously producing invalid files under certain circumstances. The issue is now resolved.
- Orders are now limited to accepting five models in one batch to avoid browsers from breaking the uploads.
- Multiple photos can now be added via drag and drop when ordering a model.
- We improved the error reporting when a credit card is declined while upgrading a subscription.
- General improvement of the error messages in the application.